Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Mom's Birthday

is today! This afternoon she came out & we played with paper almost the whole time she was here (ok, she folded all of our socks first while I was making banana bread, isn't she the greatest ever?!) What to get my mom, hummm.... how about cards? I had her choose the paper & sayings, basically we played like little girls with big girl toys! We started out pretty basic & just went deeper & deeper....





We didn't keep up with the products we used, but if you really really want to know one or two I could probably find them... just let me know.

These FIVE are for the No Paper Buying Challenge I've crazily joined. If you'd like more info, please check out my Aug. 1 blog post!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you girls had a great time. What a nice day to spend with your Mom. :-)
    Plus the cards are really, really cute!

    ReplyDelete