Friday, August 6, 2010

ScrapbookPal is my source....

for Cricut Cartridge and Cricut 12x12 mats! They have free shipping on orders over $25, super customer service and fast delivery! My next purchase....don't recgonize it? HAPPY HAUNTINGS! I love love LOVE Halloween, we're already making plans for the whole family to dress up, this has never happened before but I think even Dad (my dh) in onboard!! This cart is TOO MUCH FUN!! and will go perfectly for post-pumpkin carving time :-) I will be ordering from SCRAPBOOKPAL just as soon as I possibly can, still not available at this time :-( or maybe I'll win it... read on!

Now for the really important part of this post... my friends over at ScrapbookPal are having another contest. Please go HERE to see the rules & how to get yourself entered! Remember back in May, I won the cartridge of my choice & got the Sports Mania one - perfect for my two boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment