Monday, February 7, 2011

A Most Important Checklist

you know I usually put the overall picture first but tonight I'm feeling a little different... using Got Sketch?110, here's my creation:
The Overall Creation: The wedding ring with a family history. The diamond was my grandma Billie's (she passed away when my mom was only 9 from lupus) the rose was made for my mom's 21st birthday, the leaves Ron & I designed as the actual wedding band. This is one heavy, I no longer wear it daily on my finger.
Products Used: background cardstock-CTMH; scalloped pattern paper-SEI claire; blue papers-My Mind's Eye Lush Blue (both sides); paper behind the rose-SEI; butterflies-Jenni Bowlin; rub-ons, pearls & lace-KaiserCraft Devonshire; leaves-Making Memories; notepaper-MakingMemories Noteworthy

No comments:

Post a Comment