Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Digi with a Sketch & Color Combo

I love purple! There I said it, I do... so I combined not only this super cute digiStamp from The Latte Lounge with a really fun sketch from The Sweet Shop but I used the color combo from 4 Crafty Chicks. Here's my creation:
I couldn't make her dress purple, I didn't want her to look like she was wearing some kind of weird camo and I love green with purple so it was a no-brainer
The Sketch:
Products Used: cardstock-SU!; printed paper-Basic Grey Euphoria; brads-Basic Grey; flowers cut out using Gypsy/Cricut; stickles; Misc ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Great job Paula! I love the embossing along with your flowers and the little touch of sparkle on them...you can never have too much sparkle, right? Thanks again for joining us at the 4CC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Paula, very nicely done, thanks for playing again, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun take on the sketch, especially those flowers. I have the hardest time with sketches as I just can't seem to process them well into cards.

    ReplyDelete