Monday, September 5, 2011

Got a little carried away (warning: photo heavy)

ok I'll confess, I love Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenges! lol  And today I got totally carried away with making cards using the current challenge. Here are my designs:




 
Products Used: Printed Paper & Stickers - Basic Grey Figgy Pudding; Stamp Sets - CTMH Holiday Warmth & Holiday Trinkets; Ribbon & Lace on First  - Making Memories Noel; Ribbon on Second card - Making Memories Deck the Halls Trims & Twine from The Twinery; Ribbon on Third Card - Making Memories Noel & Twine from The Twinery; all brads - Making Memories Noel; ink from CTMH

2 comments:

  1. I love these! I'm so happy to enable you, haha! LOVE that you are making Christmas cards already - so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I wish I had an ounce of your creativity!
    WW

    ReplyDelete