Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Chic Chick

I started working on Skipping Stones Designs newest Sketch last night, this morning when I logged on, I found that I won for a previous card of mine - wow! Talk about a great day... wahoo!









Printed Paper - My Mind's Eye Meadow Lark 6x6 pad

Slide, brads & ribbon - Making Memories Sabrina Collection

Blue Ink - Tim Holtz Stormy Sky

Green Ink - Tim Holtz Peeled Paint

Pink Inks - Tim Holtz SPun Sugar & Worn Lipstick

Black Ink- Tim Holtz Black Soot




Inside
Stamp - Ippity Thankful for You

Ink - Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick & Black Soot

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Paula! Thanks for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Paula! That birdy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and chic! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge at Skipping Stones design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love what you did with your ribbon! Thanks for joining us over at SSD this week!

    ReplyDelete