Tuesday, December 27, 2011

giggle



Papertake Weekly Challenge has sketches!  I <3 Sketches :-)

I also entered this in Simon Says Stamp! Blog

I also Used one of my new Spellbinders with a very thin metal (I know, my bad, you're not supposed to do this but I'm a rebel!) and love how it looks!



Printed Papers - My Mind's Eye OohLaLa

very thin metal - Hobby Lobby

Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink - Sail Boat Blue & Watermelon on flower & Meadow on leaves

Giggle - Making Memories Charmed Words

Heart Bling - Wal-Mart Gems






6 comments:

  1. I love how it looks, tooooOooOoooOOoOooo!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hummm...what little giggley girl wouldn't love this card?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the bright colours!

    I hope that you had a lovely Christmas and that you have a happy, healthy & crafty new year!

    Mrs Wonka (Zoe) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely bright card.
    Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very lovely. Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your gorgeous card Paula, such great colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete