Thursday, December 1, 2011

Waiting for Santa

 LOVE this digi stamp from Spyder's Corner, who by the way is awesome because she gives a freebie which changes every Wednesday! Which means this one is hot off the press as I just snagged it yesterday :-)

This is also for Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge

and Go Fish Designs Inspiration Challenge w/Twist of Polka Dots

I'm not the world's best colorer but I do try so please ignore the out of lines and solid coloring with no bright spots or shadows... that's just how I roll.



Printed Paper - Fancy Pants Christmas Magic

Cardstock - Stampin Up Always Artichoke & Cherry Cobbler

Green Fiber - DMC Memory Thread in Olive

Red/Cream Ribbon - Stampin Up

Button - Misc

Markers - some Copics, some CTMH

Moon - Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Star


Snow - Polymark fabric paint

11 comments:

  1. Love it!!! And I think your coloring is great! ;) I've been wanting to try something like that for puffy snow! Adorable image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to get my fluffy snow out, love it! Going to have to 'borrow' those Robins!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. Love it. Thank you so much for joining us over at GoFish! Challenge . Hope to see you again.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute... thanks for play with us at GoFish Challenge..

    Ivette_DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute! Thanks for playing with us at Go Fish Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula - that's how I colour too! We all have to find our 'own' style when it come's to colouring. I'm still trying to find the right style for my skill level ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Paula,
    This is awesome! I just love the sweet image and that snow.
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love that snow! :) Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic challenge card Paula. I love the birdies. Thanks for joining us at GoFish!

    ReplyDelete