Thursday, January 5, 2012

Joy

4 Crafty Chicks is having a blog hop with sketches... yep that is an S on the end as in multiple... i.e. more than one!  yay, you know how much I enjoy sketches!

I also entered this in Art Impressions Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes

Printed Paper - My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose Hattie 6x6

Butterfly - Making Memories Paper Reverie Noir

Pearl Brad & Stick Pens - Making Memories Wedding

Pewter Brads - Making Memories


Pearl Flowers - Basic Grey Opaline

Chipboard shapes - CloseToMyHeart

Distress Ink & "Joy" - Tim Holtz Chipped Sapphire

Other Ink - Tim Holtz Pumice Stone

Glitter Mist on flowers - Tattered Angels Black Magic

Glitter Mist on banner - Tattered Angels Silver Sugar

Cricut Cartridge (Flowers) - CloseToMyHeart Art Philosophy

Stamp Set - Unity The Right Words

Ribbon - CloseToMyHeart

Other flowers - Tim Holtz Tissue Tape

5 comments:

  1. Another masterpiece...great job, now you make me feel guilty, I better get my butt in gear and make a card too...cheers, thanks again girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card!!! I just love it!! Thanks for joining Art Impressions- challenge: Anything goes!
    Soili-Maria
    AI DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula...wow, wow, wow. Fantastic creation and oh I just love all of the elements on your card. Just fabulous. Thanks so much for sharing it with us and for joining us for our first challenge of 2012.

    ReplyDelete