Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bravo Grad




one of my nephews is graduating from high school, got his announcement today in the mail.... I'm so proud of Nathan, even though we're not close but I'm proud none the less.  And he's going to college, playing ball so that's saying something too



Today I used Pretty Patterns Sketch#62 for this manly card









Papers - Authentique Genuine

Bravo Stamp - CTMH Bravo

Flourish Stamp - CTMH Felicity

All Ink - CTMH Outdoor Denim

Alpha Stickers - Making Memories Metro Mini Shimmer in Gold





Inside:

Alpha Stamps - CTMH Felicity

5 comments:

  1. Great idea...I hope you'll link up again this week at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/05/52-card-pickup-week-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful masculine card. Nice use of the CTMH Bravo stamp. I'm sure your nephew will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Grad card! Thanks for playing with us at MTME Pretty Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous! Such pretty DP! Thanks for joining us at MTMEPPS!

    ReplyDelete