Saturday, September 15, 2012

Amazing!



that is what I think of my husband 99.1% of the time... just amazing so this week when I read Christina's Our Creative Corner challenge was a sketch (which you all know I'm a freak for) along with male & monochromatic, well it just all fell into place












Printed Paper - Echo Park This & That

"Amazing!" Stamp - CTMh You Are...

Vehicle & Clock Stamps - Tim Holtz

Brads - My Mind's Eye Lush



Distressing & Dark Stamp Ink - Tim Holtz Vintage Photo

Light Stamp Ink - Tim Holtz Antique Linen



This is also going into my shoebox for Operation Write Home!

4 comments:

  1. It's a shame you don't see cars like this on the streets all the time anymore. I nearly break my neck when I get to see one putting down the street. They are so vintage classy and it's a wonderful experience to see history just rolling down the road. You've depicted this perfectly on your card. The monochromatic is exceptional and I love the tweed like textures in the background. Awesome work and thank you for contributing to OWH...wonderful cause. :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cars, Paula :) and I really like the way you have used the different patterned papers, and great colours, has a real "sepia", "old-world" look about it. Gorgeous!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Paula, this is such a beautiful card. Love the great color scheme.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula. This is a GREAT monochromatic card. You have done such a great job with this sketch - amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete