Saturday, November 10, 2012

baseball

Creative Scrapper has a fun layout sketch up that I combined with a private challenge group for Monochrome.... trust me, Monochrome is a big challenge!  especially since I wanted to use Purple, which I love but don't have much of

Cardstock - CloseToMyHeart & Stampin Up (yes I needed both companies to have enough colors to make this work for me)

Tattered Angels Purple mist (label is missing with actual color name)

Brads - Bazzill Wings

Smooch in a light purple & dark purple painted on Brads

Stickles - Purple & Stary Night

Liquid Pearls - Majestic Purple

Stamp Set - CTMH Precious Alpha

Ink - CTMH Hydrangea

2 comments:

  1. I love purple, love the zigzags...might pinch your idea for a card! There's a little Sunshine Award on my blog for you Here! Just getting round to let peoples know!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great misting and chevrons! love the colour. thanks for joining us at CS!

    ReplyDelete