Saturday, March 2, 2013

Creative Inspiration

Meihsia is up this week on Our Creative Corner... she has a photo inspiration for colors (see below my creation photo) along with using a fabric flower & a crown


This sweet stamp was in a box of hand-me-down craft stuff a friend brought over on my birthday!  I think she's super sweet, it's is from Stamp Happen

Ink - Memento London Fog

Colored with Copic Markers

Crown - CloseToMyHeart Glitz Stardust

Wings - Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint Clear Rock Candy

Flower - Prima Floral Embellishments

Printed Paper - CloseToMyHeart Emporium

Ribbon - Stampin' Up Certainly Celery

Sentiment Stamp - CloseToMyHeart Friendship Blessings

Ink - CloseToMyHeart Heavenly Blue

Blue Background - Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Moonlight








Inspiration time!  There it is.. now go get busy people :-)



3 comments:

  1. "Go get busy people"..LOL! You crack me up! I LOOOVE the skirt on your wonderful image, that's beautiful! You did a fantastic job on this card Paula.
    hugs to you,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lisa... I don't do Shabby Chic very well, not a girly girl. when I finished it & had to as Meihsia if it was ok for the challenge LOL. I miss you on the DT! Obligations (such as a GDT spot) have left me with little time to follow my friends, going to check out your blog updates now :-) Take care sweet & silly lady!

      Delete
  2. Wow... this is such a lovely card, Paula. It's a brilliant to make flower crown and flower petals dress. Great design! ^_^

    ReplyDelete