Saturday, April 20, 2013

Canoe Trip on the Buffalo River

I followed my scrappy friend Michele over to S.W.A.T. to take Drill#6... what a great layout for all these canoe trip photos I have from my big boy's trip a couple of years ago!

Dew Drops in Blue & Brown
For the Base Cardstock, I used CloseToMyHeart Bamboo which is a textured cardstock. Printed & Light Blue Papers are from Fancy Pants Be You in 12x12. Leaf printed Acetate is from Making Memoires Slice for the CD pocket with decorative brads from Basic Grey holding the pocket in place. I used a scattering of Dew Drops in Blue & Brown around both pages along with Green Rain Drops from Cloud 9 Design. Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink was applied to all edges.  Brown cardstock is Cocoa from CloseToMyHeart.

Leaf printed Acetate from Making Memoires Slice




I was SO HAPPY to find a sketch to use all these photos at once... these are pages 6 & 7 of this trip & frankly, I'm kinda tired of scrapping them!  ack, am I a bad mom?  LOL

9 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! Great colors, and very original way to scrap the cd. Thanks for playing along with us at S.W.A.T.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula!! Great LO! Love the dew drops and how you incorporated the CD! Thanks for playing along over at S.W.A.T.!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pocket for the CD! What a great idea! Thank you so much for playing along with us at SWAT! You Rocked this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The CD pocket is too clever! So glad you joined us at SWAT! Definitely hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! you scrapped a CD!! That's such an awesome idea. Great job with the sketch too! Thanks for playing along with us the week at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on my sketch. Love what you did with the buttons. Thanks for playing along with us at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you need about having layout after layout of one trip! It's good to have a sketch that fits more than one cute photo in ;) Thanks for joining us over at SWAT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what you need about having layout after layout of one trip! It's good to have a sketch that fits more than one cute photo in ;) Thanks for joining us over at SWAT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome job with the sketch. Love it. thanks for joining in the fun!

    ReplyDelete