Saturday, April 20, 2013

GoodBye Our Creative Corner

Well, it's that time... time to say GoodBye to a fabulous group of ladies over at Our Creative Corner.  This group has so much talent of a very wide variety, it's been intimidating at times seeing their wonderful work.  We were asked to share our favorite projects from our time on the Design Team but I had such a hard time selecting just ONE... so I went ahead & chose my top five favorite of mine over my time of being on the team.  Here they are in order they were created, please let me know which of these is your favorite!






This sweetie is a digi!  I created this card July 2012, the original link is HERE if you'd like to check it out.















This big dragonfly was made from plastic for a recycle project.  I posted it in August 2012, you can check out the details HERE.

















This project evolved and kept changing as I added (and removed a few) items but I do love how it turned out. If you want to know what supplies/techniques I used, HERE is where you can get that information.

















January 2013, my smallest project during my time on the Design Team for Our Creative Corner was this ATC (Artist Trading Card).  I have so many digis that I print off at the wrong size but I keep them, almost all of them, just in case I find just the right project for them.  HERE is where you can get the details for her.










and finally, my most current of the favorites that I created February 2013 using the first and only sketch that I've ever made.  If you'd like to see, and possibly use the sketch, please go HERE.  Remember to leave me a linky in the comments if you do use it so I can check out your work!





THANK YOU so much for taking an interest in my work & THANK YOU to my fellow members of the Our Creative Corner Design Team, current & past, for putting up with me :-)  Blessings & Love to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Paula,
    I have really enjoyed designing with you. And I totally know what you mean by how some challenges seemed intimidating. The collection of team members was diverse. But very creative and clever in all our challenges.
    My favorites are the one you selected with the digi image and the third card with the body form.
    I really loved the sketch you created. You are a wonderfully talented artist. Best of luck!
    hugs, sharon w. @ www.InkwoodDesign.com

    ReplyDelete