Friday, April 19, 2013

Hello Friend

I love my friends.... both the face-to-face kind and the far distance ones that I've only met online, so many plans for the summer coming together to get to see a few more of them and I cannot wait! So the current challenge over on Raise the Bar, Challenge #140 is Friendship... perfect. And speaking of perfect, RTB's theme goes perfectly with the current sketch from Sketch Frenzy Friday, or at least I think so!  Here's my creation:


Printed Paper - CloseToMyHeart Felicity Collection

Stamps - Unity Stamp Co. Simple Hello My Friend

Ink - on Telephone is Tim Holtz Gathered Twigs & on sentiment is CloseToMyHeart Blush

Distress Ink - Tim Holtz Gathered Twigs

Brad - CloseToMyHeart Chocolate

Ribbon - Making Memories (I think, it's not labeled anymore)

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty friendship card! I love the image of that old-fashioned telephone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, what a great card! I love the pattern papers and the stamped images combo you created. Very pretty, and the velvet ribbon really pulls the whole thing together!
    thank you for playing along with us @ SFF
    hugs, sharon w.
    my domain has changed. www.InkwoodDesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the designer paper you used! Great colors! And that ribbon is stunning! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula, Wow! is all I can say! What a great card. I can tell there is a lot of attention to detail in it!
    From the distressed edges, stamped images and embellishments to that beautiful velvet ribbon piece, Thanks for joining us over at SFF.

    ReplyDelete