Friday, October 25, 2013

Thanks & Love




I have all this paper... no wait, I have all this paper that doesn't go with any of my other paper so today I enacted the paper reduction act... I gathered up several of the papers and found the current Pals Paper Arts Sketch 177 to be VERY inspiring. So I made all these cards!



I started out really being loyal to the sketch (the one laying down) but then I started matting & liked it better.




I love two-sided papers... nuff said









All the sentiments are from two different DieCutWithAView Quote Stacks that my awesome friends, Casey & Tricia, donated to my card making cause!









and at this point I started playing with scraps that weren't big enough for the SFF sketch























that's it and I got rid of a few papers from my miscellaneous pile!

3 comments:

  1. Paula, wow, you've gone all out on this sketch! My favorites are the yellow and green combination ~ such a pretty color combination. Thanks for playing with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors, beautiful patterns and each card is prettier than the next. Thanks for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete