Monday, November 25, 2013

i miss you {airplanes}

I have really been looking forward to Operation Write Home's 200th Sketch and this weekend, it finally arrived!  yay  I actually took the papers to church with me last night to get all the pieces for 8 cards cut but then sat taking with a friend of our family, 16 year old Derik... he is such a great guy, I really enjoy his personality. I claim him as one of my boys :-)

Printed Papers - Cosmo Cricket Little Boys

Airplane Stamp - Imaginisce

Inks - Memento Tuxdeo Black & Copic Markers

Sentiment - Unity Stamp Co. Miss You So Much

Ink - Tim Holtz Barn Door

Dotted Line Flourish - Creative Memories Metallic Silver Pen (I hand drew them all at the advise of my 15 year old son)

2 comments:

  1. Great cards, love the argyle in the background. I think this would be great young man card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hand drawn smoke trail for the plane. It's great that you made so many cards from one sketch!

    ReplyDelete