Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas gifts in use

We have to split up family for Christmas, this year we went to Missouri for Saturday & Sunday to spend with my dad & mom and to also see my younger brother & his daughter!  What a great visit we had, plus gifts!  wahooo... my brother & niece chose some stamps for me so today I put them to ink & played
 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Sketch Frenzy Friday 122013 with zero printed paper!

Cardstock - CloseToMyHeart Indian Corn Blue & Sweet Leaf

Background & Bird Stamps - gifts from my brother & niece but no packaging

Inks - CloseToMyHeart Indian Corn Blue, Sweet Leaf & Juniper

Sentiment Stamp - Dear Lizzy Whistle

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the blue cutout, and the birds are a great touch!! Thanks for joining us at SFF this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cut out border! And the birds flying off the side are a great effect! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete