Sunday, December 14, 2014

Happy Dust

Yesterday/Last night, during the post-17-year-old-birthday-overnight-bash hangover
(from lack of sleep, not booze)
I got busy using the Unity Stamp Company
and these two amazing stamps from Unity


I am TRILLED with how it turned out!

For the Star background I used UmWow Studio's Mask with Gelatos
Then Stamped the Sentiment  called Happy Dust
& the fairy from November 2014 KOM {white lies within us}
Using Faber-Castell's PITT artist pen big brush in black
Sprayed a bunch of different Tattered Angels mists all over
Then topped off with a few Stickles in Diamond
Last I colored her skin with a Copic marker

4 comments:

  1. love this card, so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the different sprays look. The sparkle on her wings is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her wings. Such a great card. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete