Tuesday, December 16, 2014

UmWow December Sketch

I played with this & played & played until finally I think it just might be done
maybe
I, of course, used the UmWow Studio December Sketch
which was very challenging! bu that's a good thing


this is a page in my art journal and I LOVE it

all the color you see are Faber-Castell Gelatos
Mushroom Stamp (upper left) & Moths (upper middle) -  7 Dots Studio Nature Walk Stamp Set (embossed using Zing in Chestnut)
Fern Stamp (upper middle) - Unity Stamp Co. Beautiful Elements by Jo-Ja
painted with Twinkling H20's in Rainforest
Sentiment (between bottom middle & right) - 7 Dots Studio Nature Walk Paper Pack
with just a little bit of Faber-Ca stell PITT artist pen in White
blue splatters - Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze in Waterfall
misc washi & fibers

and here is the original sketch from UmWow Studio

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic. I love it. I especially love the rectangle with the flowers in it.

    ReplyDelete