Wednesday, January 7, 2015

ADORNit - Messenger Bag

For a while now, I have been needing a new purse
but I love my old purse... it's purple! and I get loads of compliments on it but alas it is time for replacement.
I was just strolling around Pinterest when I ran across I a Messenger Bag & a Purse I really liked,
What's a girl to do when she can't choose between the two? Why mix it up, of course!
The Messenger Bag had instructions {CLICK HERE} but the Purse was for sale (no instructions)
Changes I made to the bag: All pockets were added to the interior of the bag while I placed
two pockets on the flap, one inside & one outside.

ADORNit has some fabulous fabrics, this one is mostly yellow but does has a slight blue grid through it
it's called Burnish Mustard







Outside pocket
this is where I will keep my car keys














Inside Pocket
I'm not sure how much I'll use this one but maybe for
receipts.... we'll see








My AWESOMELY AMAZING new Upcycled Blue Jeans Purse!

and a special THANK YOU goes out to my dear husband who is so very much better using the Sewing Machine than I am! Basically he followed the instructions while I stuck with the creative stuff ;-)
















No comments:

Post a Comment