Friday, September 18, 2015

Smile

oh yes I am smiling tonight and my face may end up hurting at some point
You see I won $100 Shopping Spree from Unity Stamp Company
Here's what I picked out
it came TODAY! whoop whoop

Last night, I ran across Freshly Made Sketches #204
and put it on my short list to create with,
perfect timing. Here's what I made:
this set, Smile in Your Dreams, I accidentally ordered AGAIN... 
so I gifted the first which I hadn't used yet to a friend :-)
coloring done with Copic markers
Printed Paper - Basic Grey Green At Heart
purple layer -Recollections Purple Cardstock
white chipboard square - CloseToMyHeart
Distressed wtih Tim Holtz Seedless Preserves
Black Ink - Memento
Wink of Stella (on just the purple part of flowers & orange butterfly)
miscellaneous green ribbon



4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your big win! Those are beautiful stamps! And, a very pretty card - perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!! Congratulations on your win. You sure receive some fabulous things. I LOVE the beautiful card you created. Such lovely colors and I love the rick rack you used. Great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win! How exciting! Your card is fabulous - love that floral image and so beautifully colored. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you ordered it twice - it's a charming image!! Your strip of ric rac is the perfect look! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete