Friday, June 4, 2010

Hello There - 3 Little Birdies

So I found a blog that had a card I wanted to lift @ Kathy's Waffle.... here's my lift:
And a close up for the details:
Products used: white cloud-Polymark dimensional fabric paint; dew drops; Ink-CTMH Indian Corn Blue; Stamp Set-CTMH Twitterpated; Cardstock for branch-CTMH in Chocolate; Cardstock for leaves-CTMH in Topiary & Sweet Leaf; Patterned paper for tree-Little Yellow Bicycle Lucky Me; Patterned papers for birds-SEI claire, SEI Jocelyn, ki enchanting; background cardstock-American Crafts I Do; Cricut Gypsy Wonderings for birds, branch & leaves

5 comments:

  1. Oh your birdies are so sweet- I'm so pleased my card sparked an idea for you. I love your circle flower card below,too

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooooo...cute! Now I will have to go take a look at "Kathy" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is fabulous, luv the birds and the texture...have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your birds and how you made the pattern paper into a tree. You rocked it!! Have a great day Paula!

    ReplyDelete