Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sketch Mania #3

umWOW Studio's Sketch Mania #3 I know, I know it looks like a layout sketch... but you see, I've misplaced my scrappy mojo but my card making one is still hanging in there, not to mention how little time I had this weekend to play with paper. Ok, enough with the pitty party, here's the sketch:
My Creation:
The Details:


Products Used: all papers, ink & cardstock-CTMH colonial white cs & Grace paper pack with twilight & cocoa inks; brads from Oriental Trading; misc twine; stamp set-7 Gypsies Family.
I actually gave this card to my step-mom, Jan in a pack of 2 dozen as a "thanks in advance" for keeping my younger son for this week. She loved them all!

1 comment:

  1. Paula this is so elegant and fun! I know you'll bring us a fantastic LO for Sketch 4 ;) ♥♥ I appreciate your dedication each week Paula, thank you!

    ReplyDelete