Saturday, August 14, 2010

More to Meet my Challenge

Today I got some more done toward the "No purchasing paper until I have 100 paper projects done" challenge I joined. You can find more info on it on my Aug. 1 blog post

This first sb layout is of yet another ice storm we got. Although not nearly as severe as the one the previous year, it still had us on pins waiting to see what it would produce:
The Details:
Overnight the ice turned into snow, so bright & early the next day both boys were excited to go play. My oldest had hit my youngest with a icey snowball in the face; so to show how sorry he way, he made one for my youngest to hit him with, then turned around and got his squarely in the back! It's as close to Brotherly Love as we get from those two:
The Details:
Products Used: Black Cardstock-CTMH; Metallic paper-Making Memories (from CropChocolate) used in my Cricut with the Gypsy and various cartridges; many different colors of Tattered Angels; small snowflakes & stars from Making Memories jars; silver pen & circle cutter from Creative Memories; Silver sticker alpha-?

2 comments: