Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Note of Thanks

My dad, Richard, and step-mom, Becky work at a food bank handing out food & taking donations. When I found out they needed thank-you cards.... well, I volunteered to make some for them. Last week I sent them a packet of a baker's dozen so now I'm working on my next batch. umWowStudios Sketch Mania #32 was just the inspiration I needed for this one.
Here's my creation:
The Details:
Products Used: printed papers-My Minds Eye Lush; ribbon-Making Memories 5th Avenue; stamp set-Stampin Up; ink-CTMH

3 comments:

  1. This is really nice. I love the color combination and it's so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that Stampin-Up stamp and have never used it. I think they're just as nice to look at as to use ;-) Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning colour combination and design - love this card - thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete