Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Doing what we love

As some of you know, I'm a regular player over on umWowStudios Sketch Mania and this week is no different. If you love sketches, give hers a try... they work for scrapbook pages or cards.
Here's my creation:
The Details:
The Sketch:
Products Used: all paper-The Paper Loft's Back Country; ink-CTMH in Cocoa, Brown Bag & Indian Corn Blue; stamp set-CTMH from the Tickled Pink Collection; brads & fibers-Basic Grey; and I made the dots on the page with a roller but since it doesn't have the manufacturer's name then I guess I won't give them credit (too bad for them, huh? lol)

REMINDER-I have blog candy... scroll back a couple of posts & you'll find it!

2 comments:

  1. Great layout! I like your fiber border. Beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, P! those brads are so perfectly placed!

    ReplyDelete