Sunday, April 10, 2011

Scrapmaster's Paradise DT Submission

When applying for a Design Team, I always feel like I'm back in school taking a test. When I'm finished, I never feel like I did my best work which is true of these pages. Somehow they feel blah and it's not the best or most exciting that I've ever done. But I did enjoy it so even if I don't get on the DT, I've gotten two pages done of one of my favorite subjects.
We were supposed to use blue but could use other colors as well
Along with showing off some stamping of which I added some but not a ton
I wanted to use this embellishment set that I thought was perfect for my photos and my subject
Art in Nature was the title of my son's Nature Science Camp last summer.

I hope the ladies over at Scrapmaster's Paradise enjoy my work, maybe take a look at other projects I've done (hint hint) ;-)

Products Used: papers-Making Memories; Embellishments-Oriental Trading Post; inks-CTMH Chocolate, Crystal Blue, Topiary, Garden Green, Heavenly Blue & StazOn Timber Brown; leaf stamp set-CTMH Cherished Flourishes; flowers & bird-Basic Grey; alpha-CTMH; photo mat-Tim Holtz Grungeboard; splotches-Tim Holtz Alchohol Ink in Citrus

3 comments:

  1. Hi Paula! Thanks for applying for the SPCC DT call! Your pages are awesome - I think you did a SUPERB job! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paula! I wanted to pop by and tell you that this LO is GREAT! It isn't blah in the least. You so should be on their DT, because I'm always so inspired by your work! Good luck!

    P.S. I love Stamp-n-Doodle! I haven't used digi stamps yet, but have been very curious. Now, I'm so gonna try it (I'll get my mom to do it too)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula, your project is really lovely. Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for my DT Call. It is an honor that you would consider joining my team.
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    SP and Company Owner

    ReplyDelete