Monday, April 4, 2011

Shopping @ The Market

I'm not a girly girl...
I'm outdoors, sleeping in a tent, found riding a mountain bike with mud splatters on my back, nature & Jeep lovin girl.
cir 1990
But I LOVE this color combo, it gets my inner girly girl all kinds of excited to paint my nails & wear high heals.
The color combo from PICTURE PERFECT CREATIONS:
Products Used: Printed papers-Teresa Collins Posh; black & watermelon cardstock (big butterflly)-CTMH; printed flowers, pearl brads; oval bling; stick pens-Making Memories Wedding & Paper Reverie lines; black flowers,white & pink bling-came with my iRock from Imaginisce; black bling-e.; pink flowers-Imaginisce large alpha stamp set-Felicity by CTMH; small alpha stamp set-Atomic Lower by CTMH: numbers-misc

3 comments:

  1. WOW, WOW, WOW you rocked this color combo! It sure brought your inner girlie girl out and the layout and all the details rock Paula!!! I am not sure but this just might be one of my new fav's. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration this week.

    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing! I knew there was a girly girl in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula, thanks so much for the sweet comment you left on The Twinery blog! I love the composition of this beautiful layout. I appreciate both the outdoors and my fashionista side. ;) Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete