Thursday, September 1, 2011

ahead of the holiday

Pals Paper Arts is having a fun color combo that worked perfectly with my new stamp from Close to my Heart!
Here's my Creation:
The colors to use were: Calypso Coral, Riding Hood Red & Basic Gray.
Here are the supplies I used:
The two stamp sets from CTMH are Beware (an older set) and Wicked (just out!), the moon is from the October 31st Cartridge.
To get just the right spooky effect I was going for on the witch, I stamped her in the Gray Memento first, then black twice... if you look you can see the outlines of the other stampings.  I'm very pleased with how the card turned out!

4 comments:

  1. I really don't even need to leave a comment because when you made this you had to know I would think it Wickedly AWESOME!!!!
    WW

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card and made so awfully well. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Halloween card! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete