Sunday, September 4, 2011

Birthday Time


Tonight is DH's bosses birthday so he asked that I make Shane a card.  Shane is a golf freak so I tried to make the card fitting.  Here's my creation:
Products Used: Background - Tim Holtz Faded Jeans Ink Pad; Weathered Wood, Broken China, Forest Moss, and Peeled Paint Stain. To cut the 40 - CTMH Hydrangea, White, and Grey Flannel and Stampin Up Basic Grey with Sports Mania & Plantin Schoolbook cartridges. For the Grass - Stampin Up Wild Wasabi, Always Artichoke,  and Garden Green with Plantin Schookbook cartridge.

On the inside of the card, I used all CTMH.  Ink is Hydreanea. Stamp sets are Felilcity & Chocolate

I also just happened to find The Paper Players are having a birthday challenge, talk about timing!

9 comments:

  1. Timing is everything! I'm so glad you decided to play along with us this week at the Paper Players. Very clever to use the golf theme to create the '40'. What golfer wouldn't love it...and it's masculine too boot! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula!
    This is so much fun! You have created an awesome masculine card, any golfer's dream! So happy you joined in our birthday challenge at the Paper Players.
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and so creative, Paula! I am so happy that you were able to enter it into our challenge. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so creative, love it, I'm putting this one in my "to do" later file! I bet the recipient was quite taken with the card too, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paula this is such a fun card! I love the pretty background you created and the golf theme is fabulous. I'm sure your husband's boss loved it, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous forty card! Perfect for a golfer--love your background and the cricuit shapes are wonderful! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card, and I love the golf theme. You totally hit it! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a clever card! I am sure he'll like this! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know Im going to want to steal this idea for my boy!
    WW

    ReplyDelete