Wednesday, September 7, 2011

snowman

Midnight Madness is really crankin out sketches perfect for my Christmas cards, ok so this one isn't very Christmasy but it's snowmen & who wouldn't want one of the frosty friends dropping in thru the mail?
 I could have gone crazier with snowflakes but thought the envelope might get a bit too poofy for the USPS
Products Used: printed papers - Basic Grey Dasher; Snowman - no clue, that company didn't bother marking their papers; silver snowflakes - Making Memories Line Stickers; stars & snowflakes - Making Memories Blossoms Winter Mix; ink - Lagoon CTMH; Bling - My Minds Eye Fine & Dandy True Blue

2 comments:

  1. I love your snowman card with the wonderful snowflakes! I think what really grabs me is you have done a perfectly beautiful Christmas card and haven't used "traditional colors", I love it! Thank you for joining in the fun and sharing this week at Midnight Madness, we love your participation!
    donna
    priscillastyles/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Thank you for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. I hope you will join us again as I can't wait to see your next creation.
    ~Hugs,
    Valerie M
    Priscillastyles Design Team

    ReplyDelete