Friday, December 23, 2011

Enjoy the Journey

my mom loves pink!


I have never been a girly-girl, I know mom would have enjoyed a girl who loved to twirl in fancy skirts and wear a tiara instead of skinned knees, torn-up blue jeans & t-shirts.  I did wear a big poofy wedding dress but wore my Keds instead of heals ;-) That's just who we are





*Cut the tag on my Cricut using Tags,Bags,Boxes & More cart
*Distressed tag using  TH Tattered Rose & Vintage Photo
*Spread Stickles Rock Candy over entire background
*Stamped background using TH Papillon with Memento in London Fog
*Stamped butterflies using TH  Papillon with Memento in London Fog, then distressed in TH Tattered Rose, Spun Sugar & Worn Lipstick

*TH Filmstrip die using Core'dinations Kraft
*Sentiment from TH Visual Artistry  Collection in TH Worn Lipstick

*Rose cut on Cricut using CTMH Art Philosophy cart with CTMH paper in Baby Pink and distressed using TH Tattered Rose, markings using Creative Memories brown pen
*Center of Rose is a Brown Dew Drop




I made this tag for Challenges at:
Simon Says Stamp and Show

Pals Paper Arts

3 comments:

  1. Oh so very pretty! I love the pink rose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every post just gets better and better. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there thank you for joining the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show with your wonderfull Tag, I just loveeeee butterflies and yep roses too, they are just great. Thank you for sharing Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete