Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy Birthday

I sent out a shout-out for something I've been wanting that everyone else (ok it seems like everyone else) on Crop Chocolate has gotten in their Hot Chocolate but I haven't... a friend sent me a message that she has 6 packages of it that she'll mail to me! Well, she is turning 30 on Sunday so I made her this little card, included 30 fabric "flowers" & am mailing this to her! I hope she likes it

Sketch is from Deconstructing Jen, I changed it just a little but really, for me, not much at all


I also entered this in The Old Back Porch who just wants to see what we've made!  Push the Easy Button


Paper - Fancy Pants It's the Little Things

Flowers - Fancy Pants It's the Little Things

Brad - Fancy Pants It's the Little Things

Ribbon - My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose

Black Cardstock - CloseToMyHeart

Stamp Set - CloseToMyHeart Art Philosophy

Black Ink - CloseToMyHeart Black

Die Cut Scallop Circle - CloseToMyHeart Art Philosophy Cartridge





Inside the card:

Die Cut Bird & Details - Gypsy Font Cartridge

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely! That ribbon is great, I just got it in my box of chocolate yesterday! And I love the cute little bird. I wish I had gotten that paper pack, hope CC gets more soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the paper and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I would have gotten this paper!! I love those birds. :D

    ReplyDelete