Sunday, May 6, 2012

BigPictureClasses Challenge#3




Reflections.... so I took a bit of time to reflect on my youth, probably one of the best times I've had with my best friend I've had forever, Tricia.  She was not an outdoor girl, I lived most of my childhood outdoors.  I felt it was my job to show her my world.



This day we spend at Devil's Den State Park which is pretty close to where we lived.



All these years later and she is still one of the best friends I have ever had




My dad, Richard, loved the outdoors more than anything.






We spent many MANY weekend out & about doing something in nature.








Basic Grey - Green at Heart
Sassafras – Paper Whimsies Flower Child
Tim Holtz – Distress Ink Forest Moss
Tim Holtz – Adirondack Color Wash Sunset Orange
Pebbles – Ribbon Orange
Basic Grey – Stitched Brads
My Mind’s Eye – Lime Twist Out of the Blue
Misc flowers

1 comment: