Thursday, November 1, 2012

OWH Valentine's Day

Operation Write Home put out the call for Valentine's Day cards for our troops and I just happen to have this Love stamp that I adore!  I paired this call with a very old OWH Sketch... #41

I have NO 8.5x11 Coverstock to create my card bases with so I'll have to place an order somewhere.... recommendations welcome for inexpensive with cheap shipping rates!


Red Cardstock - CTMH Cranberry          Hot Pink Cardstock - CTMH Hollyhock

Printed Paper - Echo Park Yours Truly 6x6 pad          Heart Punch - Creative Memories

Eyelets - CTMH Cranberry          Ink - CTMH Cranberry & Hollyhock

Stamp - Imaginisce


5 comments:

  1. These are so nice Paula!

    Thanks for playing in our Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on a roll with all of these great cards! I love all those tiny heart eyelets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you placed the stamp on the two papers. I will have to try that. I buy all of my cardstock for bases from Hollo's PaperCraft in Brunswick, Ohio. They sell the paper by the pound, and they have a wide variety of heavy card that is white on one side, and various colors on the other. I just call them when I want something. Here is their URL: http://www.hollos.com/ NAYY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for the suggestion on where to get some card bases! I will definitely check into them! and thanks so much for your sweet comment, I wasn't sure how the stamp would look across the seam but apparently it looks pretty good :-)

      Delete
  4. These are very pretty cards…I think you did a great job on them!

    ReplyDelete