Wednesday, November 14, 2012

thanks so much

today is Wednesday and that means Operation Write Home has their weekly challenge called "Midweek Throwdown" and this week that is to make a Thank You card.... easy peasy

to create this card I looked to see which OWH sketch I haven't used yet & I'm down to Sketch#37... but what's the fun in making just ONE card?  just a little, so I challenged myself & came up with a Baker's Dozen.... yep, that's right I made 13!  I even timed myself, it took me 2.5 hours to make these

Printed Paper - Pebbles Seen & Noted 6x6 Pad

Stamps - Unity Stamp Co Happy Everything

Ink - CTMH Lagoon (sentiment & distressing), Sweet Leaf, Sunset & Sunflower

6 comments:

  1. Great work! I love this stamp set-- definitely need to dig that one out! yay for a baker's dozen! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and cute card Paula!... or should I say dozen. Love the colors in your papers and you matched the ink so well. Gorgeous butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! 13 cards in 2.5 hours! And very pretty ones at that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are nice! I like the bright colors and so easy for you to mass produce, way to go =)

    Thanks for playing in our Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are on a roll! This is a lovely set of cards.

    ReplyDelete