Tuesday, March 19, 2013

happiness

Autumn (my 11-yo niece who is visiting for Spring Break, we've been crafting FOOLS) & I made these cards using The Paper Players Clean & Simple Challenge #137
min on the left, Autumn's on the right
Printed Paper - MyMind's Eye Away We Go 6x6 pad

Swirls embossing folder (mine only)

Sentiment from Will 'n Way

Ink - Close To My Heart Pacifica (Autumn's only)

Misc Ribbons plus RicRac from Close To My Heart

Glitter is Gliltz Stardust fro Close To My Heart (Autumn's onl)

Pearl on Clouds is from Viva Pearl Pen in Cream (mine only)




2 comments:

  1. Such yummy texture, Paula! I LOVE the clouds! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mix of patterns and textures Paula! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete