Friday, March 29, 2013

Hi

My boys are not little any more but yet I found the need for this paper called "Little Boys"  why?  who
knows, maybe I miss them being little but I definitely enjoy them more big... we have so much fun together, singing, laughing, making fun of each other, teasing their dad (yeh, we pick on him pretty heavy but he loves us).



I used the current sketch from Deconstructed Sketch No. 95

Someone you know (ahem, me) forgot all about OWH's Midweek Throwdown this week... well today I found out it's stripes... TaDah!


Printed Paper & Alpha Stickers - Cosmo Cricket Little Boys

Twine - The Twinery

CloseToMyHeart Liquid Glass

White Fabric Paint

1 comment:

  1. These are so fun! I love the wonderful color combinations you have here! And the fabric paint is a nice touch. I'm so glad you were able to join us this week!

    ReplyDelete