Monday, March 18, 2013

no sentiment necessary

because the image stamp is so very pretty... it even got my very non-girly niece (who is spending Spring Break with my family) to do a super girly card!


We used Freshly Made Sketches #77

Autumn made the one on the right, mine is on the left.

We used Printed paper from Carta Bella Paris Girl 6x6 pad
Twine from The Twinery
Offrey Ribbons in Black & Pink
Tim Holtz Black Soot Distressing Ink
Image from Stampers Best
Black Ink is CloseToMyHeart Black & Pink is Watermelon
I colored mine lightly with Copic markers (I wanted a slight smear look)
I also added a bit of Viva Pearl Pen in Cream for the necklace

1 comment:

  1. Very lovely cards Paula! You and your niece did a great job! Love that pink bow! Hope you can join us next week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete