Monday, April 1, 2013

winner time!


a while back & posted some Chevy Chevelle cards & said I'd have a random drawing if people would just tell me which color they like the best.... I was supposed to draw on March 24, my son's birthday but well, life got in the way with taking my niece back to Joplin and the snow so here I am just now remembering!





Above is my "little" man all those years ago & to the right is him just after the New Year this year, from playing in a laundry basket filled with toys to pointing out his TaeKwonDo First Degree Black belt that he is just about to earn (April 15 is not only tax day but belt testing day)



eek... so my winner is....
...
...
...by belle March 14, 2013 at 1:23 PM Great cards Paula!!! The yellow and orange are both my favorites!! Although I do really like them all!

Michele, I'll get this out to you very soon :-)
.
.
.
Also, on Crop Chocolate's weekly contest last week, I said that whoever wanted to put down what my flowers looked like from the tutorial I did that I would do a drawing and my winner there was.....
...Ms. Daiquiri said...

02:07 AM Mar 25, 2013

LOL.. I thought it was slices of apple!
.
.
.
So ladies, send me an email ScrapAddictsAttic at gmail dot com with your mailing addy for me to send those out to you :-)  and Thanks for playing along

2 comments: