Saturday, May 25, 2013

happily ever after

I've been wanting to play with this sketch from Inkspirational #21 but I've had a seroius lack of TIME recently, I did change a few things about it but I'm very happy with the results!



Printed Paper - Fancy Pants Park Bench 6x6 pad

Hexagon Punch - Creative Memories

Butterfly Punch - Creative Memroies

Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. Heartfelt Sentiments

Ink - CloseToMyHeart Crystal Blue

Bling - CloseToMyHeart Stardust Glitter Gel







the inspiration Photo

6 comments:

  1. Hey Paula I agree there are no mistakes just opportunities. My opportunity right now is to see your lovely card. The hexagons are such a great shape and you choose wonderful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Paula!!! LOVE the hexagon shape and I adore the patterns you used! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colourful hexagons - you've reallly stuck closely t the sketch but made it totally your own. I love how you've highlighted the central hexagon , and those butterflies. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next week! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. great mix of papers and love how you used the butterflies as the middle part of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous mix of pretty papers and the hexagons give a fresh look to the layout! A great take on our sketch Paula and a beautiful card! So nice to have you playing along with us again at Inkspirational, please come back soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete