Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Music in Me

apparently I really like this color combo from Inkspirational because I've now used it twice, not remembering that I had used it the first time!

Inkspirational #23 Color Combo: Orange, Star Fruit & Melon

Sketch - Operation Write Home #176

Striped Paper & Orange cardstock - Fancy Pants Summer's End 6x6 pad

Solid Cardstock - Stampin' Up

Ribbon - CloseToMyHeart Colonial White

Stamp Set - Unity Stamp Co. Cassette Tape Tunes

Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot

Flowers - Stampin' Up

Bling - Imaginisce

7 comments:

  1. Funky card, live the cassette tape and sentiment is a perfect match. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I remember the days of trying to record songs from the radio onto a cassette tape. My children would never understand that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this?! LOVE the tape image--how many kids now would know what that is?! ;) And the sentiment is great, too! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I remember mixed tapes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I remember mixed tapes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had that stamp! The colors are perfect with it! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card. I used to make mixed tapes and exchange them with friends... brings back good memories. Love the design paper too!

    ReplyDelete