Monday, September 9, 2013

Plant, Grow, Harvest

This weekend went by in a flash!  Friday evening I had all these pieces cut out & edges distressed before I went to bed. Saturday morning I was up stamping & embossing when I saw a facebook post that a friend about 2 hours way was having a gathering at her house in just over 2 hours, I threw on some clothes & made a mad dash up there... it was such a great day, I ended up staying well into the night but eventually found my way home.  Sunday morning brought Church, lunch & me putting the finishing touches on these cards... everything except the photo before it was time to head back to Church for my son's Praise Band & Youth service.  ahhh the life of a mom ;-)

Sketch is from Sketch Frenzy Friday 090613

Printed Papers - My Mind's Eye Indie Chic Saffron

Ribbon - CloseToMyHeart Chocolate Organdy

Stamp Set - CloseToMyHeart Treasure Life

Stamped with VersaMark & Embossed using Zing in Chestnut

Brads - CloseToMyHeart Chocolate

Distress Ink - Tim Holtz Walnut Stain

3 comments:

  1. this is really pretty! love how you toned down the bright colors with that yummy brown. sounds like you had a fun weekend!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the colors you've used! And the brown looks gorgeous stamped on the bright colors! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful fall cards! These are beautiful and easily duplicated! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete