Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I Miss Your Beauty

I see all these sketches, day after day after day, that I really want to do but don't have time or the attention span for.  This one, from The Sweetest Thing called Sweet Sunday Sketch #99, I actually found myself making time for!  Because I knew instantly what paper I wanted to use and what NEW Unity Stamp Set!!!

Printed Papers - Authentique Fresh 6x6 pad

Cardstock - DieCutWithAView

Distress Ink - Tim Holtz Faded Jeans

Dressform & "Beauty" - Unity Stamp Co. Mind & Beauty (dressform)

Stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black, Red potion fussy cut from Authentique paper, Gray portion is two pieces of Vellum bottom layer is black and top layer is clear embossed with Black Embossing Powder

"I Miss Your" Sentiment - Unity Stamp Co. KOTM Love In An Instant

Ink - Tim Holtz Black Soot

Embellies - Candi Fix

No comments:

Post a Comment