Saturday, January 11, 2014

beautiful day

I haven't been very crafty during the week recently, as I said in a post yesterday, I've been working.  Which is awesome because in 2013 after getting the axe, I started my own drafting business...at this point I have one Civil Engineer, one Land Surveyor, and one Tank (think plants, like sand or gravel plants) company and I've been working on getting another Civil Engineering firm.  It was a slow start at first but now it's going pretty good and work has become fairly steady.  I love it! and I love my fuzzy co-workers... my kitties!


For this card, I used Unscripted Sketches #238, this sketch is way up there on my list of great sketches... something about it just clicks for me

Printed Papers - My Mind's Eye Lush

Kraft Cardstock - Canvas Corp

Stamp Image & Sentiment - Unity Stamp Co. Happiness Has No Limit KOM 9-13

Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa, colored with various Copic Markers

Butterfly Chippie - UmWowStudio Butterfly Confetti

5 comments:

  1. I love how you used the kraft with the orange, normally I hate orange but in this is looks so beautiful and really goes with everything. Awesome job Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and design~gorgeous layout of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful. Thank You for playing with us at Unscripted Sketches this week! I hope you will join us next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice color combo! Love it! Congrats on your business!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on becoming your own boss! :) I'm pinning this lovely creation now...

    ReplyDelete