Friday, January 3, 2014

Live Life to the Fullest

I believe in this sentiment... although I'm a pretty lazy person. I really enjoy sitting & crafting... it all just depends on what you enjoy doing, right?  The fullest for one might be different for the fullest for another

I chose to take part in Pals Paper Arts #186 - Color Combo (Island Indigo, Gold & Whisper White)

Printed Paper - Making Memories Panorma

Gold Cardstock - Making Memories Metallic

Stamp Set - Autumn Leaves word flourishes

Ink - StazOn Jet Black

Fiber - Misc blue jar of ribbon ;)

bling - CloseToMyHeart


Metallic papers are so hard to photograph, I actually had to go outside to get this one!  it's a beautiful but very chilly day here in Arkansas.  I made four of these for Operation Write Home!

4 comments:

  1. Love the swirls and the,fiber together! Great effect! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - I have that stamp set too - now I am inspired to use it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abslutely love the fiber you added to the card! And those random little jewels! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete