Saturday, January 11, 2014

sending wishes your way


for this little crazy card, I combined two of my very FAVORITE things ever...UmWowStudio Chippies & Unity Stamp Company Stamps!  oh yea baby


UmWow Studio not only has amazing chippies but a month sketch to play along with, this is UmWow Studio January Sketch for whatever crafty project it inspires you to do. Once I got over the feeling of having to use squares, I decided on clouds & balloons :-)


Unity Stamp Company not only does monthly card & scrapbook layout sketch but color combos, so I used Unity Stamp Company Be Inspired Challenge Color Combo, which I found to be REALLY challenging for me

for background, I used Tim Holtz Stormy Sky with a foam applicator and lightly swirled until I reached the desired color (a super light blue)

Sentiment, Hot Air Balloons & Cloud Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. Love in an Instant KOM



Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black & London Fog (stamped on baby blue vellum)., Hot Air Balloons colored with various Copic Markers

Cloud Chippies - UmWow Studio which I dipped in Briliance Pearlescent Sky Blue

Twine - The Twinery

Ribbons - CloseToMyHeart Ribbon Rounds Organdy

Stars - UmWow Studio Star Confetti, smaller ones colored with Creative Memories Precious Elements Silver Pen

Tag Corners - Creative Memories Scallop corner punch

Light Blue Eyelet - misc stash

Splatters - Tim Holtz Distress Ink Refill in Stormy Sky & Smooch in Olive Twist (which looks Gun Metal to me)

3 comments:

  1. You're gonna win. There. I've said it. *grin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy card! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula, you're sheer banners are totally adorable! Thanks for playing in January :)

    ReplyDelete