Saturday, February 15, 2014

thinking of you




every once in a while I have to re-stock my cardstock stashes from companies like CloseToMyHeart or Stampin'Up and since I have multiple friends that sell them, I rotate thru my friends trying to help each out just a bit here & there with their orders.  This time, my friend Julie over at Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers was my chosen friend to re-stock my CTMH!




I used Freshly Made Sketches #123 (see sketch at bottom of this post)









My order was petty good size since it's been a long time since I'd gotten anything (I was completely out of a couple of my favorite colors) so I qualified for some freebies!  I likes the freebies.... I got 3 embossing folders free plus the Stamp of the Month for only $5.  You can see part of the paper pack called Skylark from my post from yesterday (so very very pretty).  For these four cards, I used the Chevron Embossing Folder - LOVE!




Cardstocks - old misc stash I'm trying to use up



Dragonflies were cut using Cricut with Gypsy and Camp Out cartridge.



Sentiment - CloseToMyHeart You're the Best



Ink - CloseToMyHeart Cocoa








Twine - The Twinery



Dots - Freckled Fawn Enameled Dew Drop Stickers





the sketch

5 comments:

  1. love your dragon flies . Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. I thought I left a comment earlier today. I'll try again....Love the embossing on these, and thanks for the free advertising!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all pretty cards! I love the colors you've chosen. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful group of cards! Each is so pretty! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete